MuPlatinum Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuPlatinum Community Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WARNING] Phishing sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodLust
In-Love
In-Love
BloodLust

[WARNING] Phishing sites Empty
PostSubject: [WARNING] Phishing sites   [WARNING] Phishing sites Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:11 am

You guys might not know yet but there is people out there who advertise sites near to our site, do not trust those people. Many accounts was lost by visiting this sites.

Also there is an program that someone sending to other players. This program is 100% fake and you will lose your account if you type your account and password. They say you will receive items or credits (I don't know for sure) but it is totally fake. Once you type your account and password in this site or program you can lose your account and you will not receive any credits or items.

Why?
- Because our database is with high security encryption and firewalls that will not give access to anyone to do whatever he want.

I'm writing this because I am bored of helping people who did that. JUST!!! DO NOT TRUST ANYONE AND DO NOT WRITE YOUR PASSWORD ANYWHERE THAN OUR SITE AND GAME.

Your account is your own responsibility and I do not care if you lose your account. Keep your accounts safe - DO not trust other sites than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our forums [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

[WARNING] Phishing sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuPlatinum Community Forums :: Mu-Platinum General Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Style design and concept by BloodLust