MuPlatinum Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuPlatinum Community Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Event] Top Posters [Unlimited Offer]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodLust
In-Love
In-Love
BloodLust

[Event] Top Posters [Unlimited Offer] Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Top Posters [Unlimited Offer]   [Event] Top Posters [Unlimited Offer] Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:21 am

Top Posters of The Month
*/U N L I M I T E D ---- O F F E R \*

Last date of every month the user with most posts from » this rank will be promoted to Top Spammer. The winner of top posters of the month will receive special colour on his forum name and invitation to special group named Top Spammers.

1. In this event will be given a priority only for our registered users to became more famous and popular in our forums by getting special group and colour on their names.

2. Please DO NOT make randomly and no sense posts. Try to be more helpful to the rest people in every post you made in that way you will be respected by ME and everyone in this community. For example create an guide about something instead of playing word game.

Don't forget to vote for us every day! Thanks for the support guys, it is really appreciated.

Click here to vote NOW! Give a Thanks to my post if you liked it.
Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy
Back to top Go down

[Event] Top Posters [Unlimited Offer]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuPlatinum Community Forums :: Mu-Platinum Events :: Admins/Game Masters Events-
Jump to:  

Style design and concept by BloodLust