MuPlatinum Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuPlatinum Community Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Event] ♕Combo King♕

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodLust
In-Love
In-Love
BloodLust

[Event] ♕Combo King♕ Empty
PostSubject: [Event] ♕Combo King♕   [Event] ♕Combo King♕ Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:26 am

Hi all,
We are hosting a HUGE event for all the blade knights of the server. Event hosted by BloodLust & BloodyWar, what you need to enter or what are the rules?

- Need to be BK
- Need to have max stats

Just apply here giving your character name and I will soon give a dead line.

*What the event is about?*
each player that enters will combo on me or BloodyWar and we will count how many combos you do in one minute. After all have done that we will pick those who made the most combos, The top three. Them three people will go to the next round, Again making combo on BloodyWar or Me. The best two will proceed to the next round. The person that comes third will get one FO item of his/her choice. The final two will go to the next round which is again making combo but not on any players but on Mobs. (You are not allowed to use Rageful blow skill). The person that comes second will win two FO items of his/her choice and finally the person who comes first will win three items FO of his/her choice.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
alex0208
Game Master
Game Master
alex0208

[Event] ♕Combo King♕ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Event] ♕Combo King♕   [Event] ♕Combo King♕ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 pm

ReflekT :P
Back to top Go down

[Event] ♕Combo King♕
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MuPlatinum Community Forums :: Mu-Platinum Events :: Admins/Game Masters Events-
Jump to:  

Style design and concept by BloodLust